Youth Football Programs 2019
Spring Flag Football
The 6-week spring flag football season is for participants in Kindergarten through 8th Grade. All games are played on weekends at Heritage Football Park Complex and an SMSD middle school facility, as registrations allow, beginning March 31, 2019. Games will be played on five Sunday afternoons March 31-May 5 (excluding Easter April 21) and one Saturday afternoon May 11.
Spring 7 v 7 Passing Program
KCFC offers a 4 week Spring 7-on-7 Program for 4th-8th grade. Based on registration, grades may be combined for games.
1. Open to participants in 4th through 8th Grade.
2. 8 Game Season (4 double headers)
3. Games will be played Sunday afternoons April 7-May 5 (no games Easter April 21) at Heritage Park Football Complex, 162nd & Pflumm, Olathe KS.
4. Teams may be formed without regards to geographical boundaries (i.e. high school area)
5. Individual registration fee $50 (includes t-shirts for players)
6. Teams will be formed of individual registrants without team affiliation if possible, but no guarantees. Only possible if enough players in a grade register and if a coach can be identified.
7. Registration Deadline: March 29
Fall Tackle Football
The fall tackle program is for 3rd through 8th graders and teams are formed by high school area.
Participants in the tackle program must register on-line after May 1 and then attend one of our weigh-in & equipment check out days scheduled on several Saturdays throughout the summer.
Generally, there are six weeks of practice prior to the start of the season — the first week is for non-contact practices with a minimum number of hours of conditioning to be completed by all tackle players prior to starting contact practices. Players may not participate in practices (non-contact OR contact) until registered on-line, officially weighed in at the complex and provided a copy of a 2019 physical to the coach.
Fall Flag Football
The fall flag program is for incoming Kindergartners through 8th grade. Teams are formed by high school area as registrations allow. Participant awards are given to all Kindergarten through 2nd grade players at the conclusion of the season. 1st and 2nd place awards are presented to division winners in 3rd-8th. All divisions will play 7-on-7 with an average team size of 10.
Games are played on Saturdays and Sundays beginning after Labor Day and proceeds for an 8-game season. The registration fee includes t-shirts, flags/belts.
Registration will open on May 1. Registration deadline is August 8. Coaches meeting will be held Tuesday, August 14 at 6pm at the Cook Center at MidAmerica Nazarene University. Practices may begin August 15. KCFC does not provide practice time — practices days, times and locations are determined by each coach.